What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The 20 year flea market vendor reveals all
- Having your own business will allow you to have more time to do all the other things that are important to you
- With more money you can now afford all the luxuries that you couldn’t before
- With all the money you make you won’t have the stress anymore
- Its all laid out for you in an easy to do step by step plan
- A sense of real pride comes with owning your own business
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Flea Market Secrets Exposed scores 72.21/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fleamarketsecretsexposed.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $20.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fleamarketsecretsexposed.com you’ll also be taken through to fleamarketsecretsexposed.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)